i cant press the grip button im on windows mixed reality someone help
Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location VR
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
- Steam VR and Steam Client Installed and Open (PCVR Only)
- A PCVR headset with two controllers (Vive, Oculus, etc.)
- A GameJolt Account (PCVR Only)
- To log in, you need your username and your game token. You can find your game token by clicking on your profile in the top right.
- Room-Scale tracking
- Minimum System Requirements (Quest)
- I recommend using a Quest 2 for the Quest port. The game is playable on a Quest 1 but for a better experience, use a Quest 2.
- Storage: 1+ GB available space
- Minimum System Requirments (PCVR):
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or greater / AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD R9 390
- Storage: 4+ GB available space
Five Night's at Freddy's: Sister Location VR is my take on the original game adapted into VR.
Take control of a late-night technician who must do maintenance work on active machinery and animatronics.
Q: Will this have a flat mode/Non-VR support?
Q: What platforms does this support?
A: Both PCVR and Oculus Quest standalone. For PCVR you will need SteamVR installed and running.
Q: How do I install the Quest Port?
Q: I can't see my hands. What do I do? (PCVR Only)
A: Make sure you download straight from the GameJolt website itself as well as have SteamVR and the Steam client open.
Q: I have no input. What do I do? (PCVR Only)
A: Check your controller's bindings. Make sure that your inputs are set correctly. For a step-by-step guide check pinned messages in the bugs-and-glitches-sl discord channel in the server.
Other Website Links
Full credits can be viewed in-game.
All rights go to Scott Cawthon, creator of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
If you need to contact me for any legal issues, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or bugs with the game please ask them in the discord server under the correct channels.
If you want to support me on any future or current projects feel free to donate to my
Before opening, make sure the steam client, as well as SteamVR, is installed and open.
If you are using an Oculus Quest, then you need to have the Link cable connected to your PC.
Open the .zip file and extract the main folder.
Once extracted, open the folder and run the FnafSLVR .exe file
Download the .apk file, and using SideQuest, sideload the file to your Quest headset. Here's a guide on how to SideLoad.
- Fnaf: Sister Location VR - Oculus Quest ReleaseOct 31, 2021
- Fnaf: Sister Location VR Graphics UpdateMay 23, 2021
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location VR Full ReleaseJan 10, 2021
- Fnaf SL VR Night 2 Demo ReleaseOct 27, 2020
- Funtime Freddy in the Breaker RoomAug 01, 2020
- Five Night's at Freddy's VR Game JamMay 31, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Sans has been planted
Awesome port to VR
Download is not working
Is there a way to recenter?
PLEASE MAKE A VERSION FOR OCULUS QUEST 1 & 2
there is with oculus link you connect it to your computer and it runs to your quest its what i do all you need is steam vr and to turn on a setting in the oculus app and it works
idk I havent played it yet but I wanted to play it since i was 7 itch.io I love your games you have absolutely everything
It's... Uh... BOOTIFUL!
Can you make an oculus quest version?
i dont think there will be a Quest Support beacause he will need to contact Oculus And Tell Them about it And beacause fnaf sL Is a Paid Game and this is a Basically pirated game it wont be in the Oculus Quest store.
no I was talking about side loading. It doesn't have to be on the quest store I was just asking if they could a apk download for it
Does this remake the entire game?
can you make a free one same look but no download pls can you just try
can you do steam vr like your pizza sim game?
can you make ti for oculus quest please
Gotta say, that i didnt even enjoy it.
Its bc i was somewhere else then i was supposed.
Sooooo, i need a recenter button just to enjoy the game...
But it looks great.
This game is equally fun and terrifying and it is really well made for a fan game!