This game is equally fun and terrifying and it is really well made for a fan game!
Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location VR
A downloadable game for Windows
This game currently only includes the Story Mode Demo and the full completed custom night.
If your hands do not show up, make sure you have the Steam Client open, then restart the game. If that does not work message me on Discord and I will try my best to help you.
- Steam VR
- Steam Client Installed and Open
- A PCVR headset with two controllers (Vive,Oculus,etc.)
- A GameJolt Account (optional)
- To login you need your username and your game token. You can find your game token by clicking on your profile in the top right.
- Room-Scale tracking
- Minimum System Requirments:
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or greater / AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD R9 390
- Storage: 2+ GB available space
Five Night's at Freddy's: Sister Location VR is my take on the original game adapted into VR.
Take control of a late night technician who must do maintenace work on active machinery and animatronics.
Link to the GameJolt Page: https://gamejolt.com/games/FnafSLVR/438011
All rights go to Scott Cawthon, creator of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
- American Dumbass
- Old Sport
- Bryan Bones
- Fan by Glitch5970
- Freadbear Plush by Glaceon
- By NoahRathman:
- Funtime Freddy/Bon-Bon
- Electrobab/BidyBab by Fredboi27
- Circus Baby (Demo) by EndyArts
- By jorjimodels, GamesProductions, FluffyTongue, Airzke:
- Circus Baby (Custom Night)
- Funtime Foxy
- Minireena by Sprastras
- Jester by luizcrafted
- Creepy heads by Matax33
- Celebrate Poster by GamesProductions
- Dance Poster by Lord-Kaine
- Thumbnail by Alexander199
- Header by DeCureA
- Discord Server Logo by Descrox
- Custom Night Achievement Trophy Images by Static
If you need to contact me for any legal issues, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or bugs with the game please ask them in the discord server under the correct channels.
Before Opening, Make sure the steam client as well as SteamVR is installed and open.
If you are using an Oculus Quest, then you need to have the Link cable connected to your PC.
Open the .zip file and extract the folder main folder.
Once extracted, open the folder and run the FnafSL .exe file